Applying modern methodology, we provide a set of integrated Certification Services:
- Preparation for classification of Touristic units (Hotels, Rooms for rent) based on Stars/ Keys criteria. Issuing of National Tourist Organization signage.
- Development and implementation of Management systems based on international standards (ISO 9001, HACCP/ ISO 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 18001-OHSAS)
- Preparation of required documentation for certification according to national or international standards for hotels. (“Greek Breakfast”, Green Key, Travel Life, etc.)
- Processes reorganization at operational and business level
- Gap Analysis
Certification according to international standards has multiple benefits for hotel companies, regardless of their size, category and seasonality.
Certification is the result of the efficient organization and operation of a hotel. It is based on the design and implementation of an operating system that includes all hotel processes (reservations, housekeeping, restaurant-kitchen, spa).
The improvement of the organization and the services provided by a Hotel, in combination with its Certification, have as a result the creation of added value for the business. This is why the Certification of a Hotel is a key criterion of selection and reliability for guests.
The role of Upgreat Hospitality Advisory Team is:
• To integrate the internal procedures of the Hotel in the requirements of the International Standards
• To improve the operation and performance of the Hotel through reorganization at operational and business level.